News & Notes
- June sales of the distinctively designed Eclipse Cross more than doubled year-over-year.
- Mitsubishi’s seven-passenger Outlander continued to perform well; June sales were up 52.5% year-over-year and calendar year-to-date sales were up 8.9%.
- 2019 remains the brand’s best calendar year-to-date sales since 2004.
- MMNA announced earlier this month it would relocate its national headquarters to Franklin, Tenn.
- MMNA added two more new dealer partners last month, in New Bedford, Mass., and Mechanicsburg, Penn.
Mitsubishi June 2019 US sales
*Based on Motor Intelligence CY2017 and CY2018 Sales by Manufacturer data. Excludes premium brands.
**Vehicle production discontinued in 2018.
title : Mitsubishi Motors reports June 2019 US sales
updated : July 2nd, 2019
updated_iso8601 : 2019-07-02T10:34:14-04:00