Honda US Sales November 2018. Acura car and truck sales continue momentum, with the brand gaining 10.5% for the month
Acura trucks and RDX set new November sales records—the 6th straight monthly mark for RDX
Honda Accord sales remain strong with 1.6% increase in November
Sales of Honda electrified vehicles surpass 5,000 units for 5th straight month
Honda Sales Highlights
Honda sedans drew strength in November from notably improved Accord sales while electrified vehicles surpassed 5,000 in sales for the fifth straight month—further enhancing a record year for electrified vehicle sales.
- Accord remained strong in a challenging segment, gaining 1.6% on sales of 23,367 for the month.
- Insight, Accord Hybrid and Clarity again combined for over 5,000 sales in November, while Insight was honored as Green Car Journal’s Green Car of the Year.
- Honda truck sales worked to overcome inventory issues, with Odyssey continuing its retail dominance and gaining 3.8% on sales of 8,123 units, while Pilot topped 10,000 in sales for the 13thstraight month.
America’s “Best SUV Brand” just got even better with the announcement of Honda’s fourth SUV, the personal, powerful and off-road capable Honda Passport, launching early in 2019.
The 2019 Insight, now a 2019 North America Car of the Year finalist, has led Honda to a new all-time record for electrified vehicle sales with a month left to go in the year.
Acura Sales Highlights
The 2019 RDX scored its 6th straight monthly sales record, combining with rising sales of the newly refreshed ILX to push Acura to across-the-board increases for brand, passenger cars and trucks in November. Acura trucks also gained a new record for the month.
- Acura brand sales gained a total of 10.5% in November, with cars up 2.2% and trucks rising 13.8%.
- The award-winning 2019 RDX jumped 57.6% on sales of 5,951 units for its best-ever November.
- ILX, fresh from its 2019 redesign, gained 27.5% on sales of 1,051 units, even as production of the new model continues to ramp up.
With six straight record months, the new RDX is the top retail-selling model in luxury’s largest segment and a finalist for 2019 North American Utility of the Year.
A-Spec has become one of the most sought-after packages in the TLX lineup. It’s now available on ILX and all SUVs.
We are thrilled to have the Honda Insight and Acura RDX named as finalists for the 2019 North American Car- and Utility- of the Year awards, an honor that reinforces the success each vehicle is enjoying with a record number of new customers,” said Henio Arcangeli Jr., senior vice president of the American Honda Automobile Division. “With the RDX setting new sales records each month and the Insight helping Honda set a new sales mark for electrified vehicles, we are pleased to have each vehicle in contention for these prestigious awards.”
Honda US Sales November 2018
Honda US Sales November 2018
title : Honda U.S. Sales for November 2018
updated : December 3rd, 2018
updated_iso8601 : 2018-12-03T10:17:16-04:00